joi, 25 noiembrie 2010

I will always remember

    You arrive in the middle of unknown and ask yourself how did you've got there.. But yet the important thing is why you are alone. Almost 20 years have past since I began to live.. In time I had began to search for someone.. a friend to lure my pain away.. someone to count on.. I had the feeling that i had found that friend.. but some factors has blocked my wish.. what can you do to regain that person. If I haven't known that he searched for the same thing, I wouldn't think about this.. But I have seen his true nature. He's alone and needs someone who can understand the way he thinks. And I need him too.. I need him to be there for me.. But it seems that sometimes we are mistaken and many things are made to be forgot. I'm not blaming anyone for this.. This is the nature of humanity. A mark I want to leave with this post.. If you read this you will understand. I miss every adventure we had, every plan that we made, what happened ?! Where are the plans that we had ?! Can you forget anything we've been through ?! Can you forget the point that you've stared ?! If you did, then I'm really sorry for you.. But I don't want to believe that. I believe that everything can work out.. I believe that we can continue to walk on this earth and do the impossible. Only together and you know that. I've been there for you and always I will be.. I'm just lost. Maybe I don't know what I'm saying right now. But you know this is the truth. Maybe not now, maybe not later, all I care is for things to work out already once and for all.. Then we shall rule again as we did sometime.. 
    YES I confess I miss everything we've done, everything we've passed together, but for simply, I miss US ! 
I don't want any mercy.. I don't want to regain you just because of this post.. No. All I want is to remember those things and make your OWN conclusion.. If I am to blame for something I had done, then forgive me. It wasn't my intention to do this, my intention was to keep you be my side. Any decision that you will make, I will understand. Just think about whatever decision you will make so it will be the right one for your future. 

                      Peace ! 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu